Don't need individual tutoring, but still have a few questions? Working on materials on your own? Want to have someone you can ask for advice? Choose between two "quick-question" consulting plans.
With "Quick-Question Consulting," you've got a college instructor on speed dial.
Convenient, customized, one-on-one sessions in your home or a location of your choice.
English, Latin, Exam Preparation, Study Skills, and More.
Areas: 1) SAT/ACT Preparation: Vocabulary, Critical Reading, Grammar and Mechanics, and Essay Writing.
2) College Admissions Counseling, including application essay instruction.
3) Graduate Exam Prep: GRE/GMAT/Etc.
4) AP English Language and Literature Exams
5) General English skills (critical reading, analytical writing, etc.)
6) Latin Language
7) Study and Test-Taking Skills
What You Can Expect for Individual Tutoring: 1) A free 30-minute consultation.
2) No contracts, no hidden fees, no hassles.
3) Easy, flexible scheduling.
4) A customized tutoring report at the end of every session.
5) A friendly, but demanding, tutor.
6) Convenience: I drive to you. I also offer tutoring over Skype.
What You Can Expect for Quick-Question Consulting: 1) 24-hour turn-around or better (and it's usually better)
2) Communication by email (Silver Plan) or e-mail, text message, and phone (Gold Plan)
3) Customized, pertinent advice on any issue relevant to the above areas.
With Quick-Question Consulting, you've got a college instructor on speed dial.
Home © 2012 Ryan Judkins