1) SAT/ACT Preparation: Vocabulary, Critical Reading, Grammar and Mechanics, and Essay Writing.
2) College Admissions Counseling, including application essay instruction.
3) Graduate Exam Prep: GRE/GMAT/Etc.
4) AP English Language and Literature Exams
5) General English skills (critical reading, analytical writing, etc.)
6) Latin Language
7) French Language and Literature
8) Study and Test-Taking Skills
What You Can Expect for Individual Tutoring:
1) A free 30-minute consultation.
2) No contracts, no hidden fees, no hassles.
3) Easy, flexible scheduling.
4) A customized tutoring report at the end of every session.
5) A friendly, but demanding, tutor.
6) Convenience: I drive to you. I also offer tutoring over Skype.
What You Can Expect for Quick-Question Consulting:
1) 24-hour turn-around or better (and it's usually better)
2) Communication by email, or by e-mail, text message, and phone
3) Customized, pertinent advice on any issue relevant to the above areas.
With Quick-Question Consulting, you've got a college instructor on speed dial.