1) SAT/ACT Preparation: Vocabulary, Critical Reading, Grammar and Mechanics, and Essay Writing.
2) College Admissions Counseling, including application essay instruction.
3) Graduate Exam Prep: GRE/GMAT/Etc.
4) AP English Language and Literature Exams
5) General English skills (critical reading, analytical writing, etc.)
6) Latin Language
7) French Language and Literature
8) Study and Test-Taking Skills
What You Can Expect:
1) A free 30-minute consultation.
2) No contracts, no hidden fees, no hassles.
3) Easy, flexible scheduling.
4) A customized tutoring report at the end of every session.
5) A friendly, but demanding, tutor.
6) Convenience: I drive to you. I also offer tutoring over Skype.
Rates (1-hour minimum):
1-hr session - $50
1.5-hr session - $70
Back-to-back 1-hr sessions for 2 students or 2-hr session - $90
Reduced rates for small groups. Get tutored with your friends and share the cost!
To arrange sessions, please contact us.
If you just want to be able to ask a few questions from time to time, check out the "Quick-Question" Plans.